Welcome to the 14th Annual International Buskers Festival!
The Festival runs from Friday 24 to Monday 27 January 2014. Day shows start every day at 12 noon. Night shows run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7.30pm in Market Square, Viaduct Harbour. Juggling, dancing, comedy, puppetry, mime and acrobatics. These performers will delight and surprise you.
Funny Bones with their rare and unusual giant puppets; Diogo Alvares, a Brazilian master manipulator and illusionist; Mr.Animation, a master of the robot dance who has performed on the Jay Leno Show and America’s Got Talent; Aerial Manx who was requested to perform a private show for Usher and tour cast; and New Zealand’s own Sport Susie who channels Flash Dance and Olympic weightlifters in her hilarious show.
Zip on your best clapping hands, firm up your stomping boots and dive down the back of the couch for a handful of loose change. Then make your way down to the city for the experience of a life time.
Auckland International Buskers Festival Mobile App
ShowGizmo is the official smartphone app for The International Buskers Festival. Free to all participants, ShowGizmo puts our event in the palm of your hand!
The app is available for iPhone, Android and mobile web, to:
• Access the programme and map anywhere, any time
• View performer bios and abstracts
• See profiles of sponsors and their contact information
• Keep up with real time alerts, news and tweets
• ‘Favourite’ things you like – people, documents, promotions, performers, to review later at your leisure and share with others
• Send messages into the live event feed – give us your feedback in real time
• Find the people you’re looking for and much more
Enter the code aucklandbuskers to gain access to the event. Add your photo, bio, documents and any other information you want other delegates and speakers to see.